The P26A 18650 battery is top of the field in multiple categories. It carries a 2600mah typical capacity and a maximum continuous discharge of around 30A, smashing the world wide favourite cells previously holding their titles. You can also look forward to incredible operating temperatures, low internal resistance and is even somehow capable of up to six amps worth of charging (editor's note: we wouldn't recommend anything above two amps for an optimal cell lifecycle).
Don't miss out on the next gen of power!
- Rated Capacity: 2.6Ah (Typical), 2.5Ah (Minimum)
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.52A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Rated Charge: Limiting 2.6A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: ≤ 20mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 6A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 35A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: 0~60C
- Discharging: -40~60C