1. Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress.(Biggest difference with DigichargerI2)
2. Each of the 2 battery slots monitors and charges independently.(No this function on I2)
3. Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously.
4. Compatible with and identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries.
5. Optimized charging design for IMR batteries.
6. Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters.
7. Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt).
8. Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode.
9. Automatically stops charging when complete.
10. Over-charge prevention & Temperature monitoring to protect batteries.
11. Reverse polarity protection.
For every installed battery, the D2 will activate the battery by charging it for six seconds at a low current.
If zero voltage is detected, all three yellow power indicators will blink quickly.
If activation fails the first time, please remove and reinstall the battery once again and activate for the second time.
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A(MAX), DC 12V 1A
Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
Output current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2