The 2021 “M” is the 5th iteration of DynaVap's signature medical grade stainless steel vaporiser. The all new design features a Septa serrated fully faceted extraction chamber that facilitates loading and sits atop an incremental fin profile. Contained inside the extraction chamber is a two position Adjust-a-Bowl feature that allows you to adjust the size of the dosing chamber to your needs.
The stem is enhanced with an intuitive tactile navigation geometry making it easier than ever to find the next generation chiral airports. Opposite the airport you will find a prominent compound angled rocker that facilities quick and easy hand movement when modulating the airports. The 10mm tapered mouthpiece also works perfectly with 10mm female connections.
|Manufacturer: DynaVap LLC (USA)|
|Device Dimensions: 14 x 92 mm (approx)|
|Materials: Stainless steel|
|Heating Time: On demand|
|Material Compatibility: Dry herb, concentrates|
- Twist off the cap, fill the loading chamber with material (coarsely ground works best) and put the cap back on.
- Slowly rotate the VCM while applying heat to the cap using a small jet torch, standard lighter, candle or even a hot stick from a campfire. Anything that can apply adequate heat can be used.
- Once you hear the M's cap click it's at the proper temperature. Begin taking your draws; you should get 1-2 draws at the proper temperature before clicking again indicating it's below temperature.
- Make sure you wait until you hear the cooldown click before applying more heat. To avoid combustion DO NOT apply more heat before the cooldown click.
- Once you hear the cooldown click you can apply more heat until you hear the unit click again indicating it's back up to temperature; you can now take more draws.
- Repeat steps 2-5 until your material stops producing vapor for complete extraction.