The Volcano Vaporiser is a desktop unit that transforms the chemical components of botanicals into a fine mist which is then used to inflate balloons that the user can inhale from.
The Classic features a completely electromechanical design and temperatures are controlled with a dial at the front of the vaporiser. This makes the Classic an incredibly easy-to-use vaporiser. The temperature is set using the dial and a light indicates when the unit is ready for you to activate the fan.
Vaporisation is achieved through convection and some conduction. Convection refers to drawing air over a hot heating element so that it it reaches extremely high temperatures. This air is then pushed through an air-tight herb chamber, transforming the chemical make-up of your botanicals into a vapour. Direct contact with the herb chamber also assists vaporisation through conduction.
Easy Valve System
The easy valve system is one of the two ways in which the Volcano vaporiser can be set up. The bags each feature plastic valves that clip onto the herb chamber quite easily, allowing many people to use the Volcano at once. The easy valve system is lightweight and super easy to set up however it needs to be replaced after a few months as the bags are all disposable.
- Desktop, fan driven vaporizer
- High-performance heating cartridge and temperature fuse
- Powerful air pump with silencer and pressure relief valve
- Temperature range of 130ºC-230ºC
- Full hot air convection heating
- Odour-free and food safe materials
- Robust, completely electromechanical design
- Specially constructed aluminium heat exchanger
- Replaceable air filter
- Stainless steel cone
- Three year warranty
- 1 x Volcano Classic Vaporiser
- 1 x Herb mill
- 1 x Air filter set
Easy valve kit includes:
- 5 x Balloons with mouthpieces
- 1 x Filling chamber
- 1 x Normal screen set
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Liquid pad
- 3 x Filling chamber clip